Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rejection? (Yunjae)

Title: Rejection?
Pairings: Jaeho/Yunjae
Rating: PG
A/N: Present For Sarah@Jaegasm! Happy Birthday~~~!! ^-^ I wrote this 2 years ago so yes,very simple english haha




“I-I really like you,Changmin.”

Changmin was speechless.He blushed a little. “Thank you hyung...but I like someone else,sorry.”he apologized.

Jaejoong let out a small chuckled. “I see.” he understood everything. Changmin said.There was a minute of awkward silence but was soon ended by the elder “...I gotta go...sorry.”he said then he left Changmin in the field.As he ran his tears started to roll down his cheeks.

He want back to his shared room.His room mate also known as his best friend,Yunho,was already in the room,watching television.Yunho greeted his friend when the elder entered the room.Not a single word came out from the other’s mouth. Yunho’s eyes followed the direction of the elder.

The elder sat down on the desk with his arms folded and his face buried in it.He look depressed.Yunho was getting worried.He walked over to his friend and squat next to Jaejoong.He poked his friends cheek playfully. “Are you okay?”he said with a playful pout.No reply. “Jaejoongie please answer.”he pleaded.No reply again.Yunho then enveloped his friend in his arms.

Jaejoong finally looked up. “Oh...Yunho ah...sorry..I was spacing out.”

“I don’t think so...I think something happened to you.”

“It’s nothing...really,don’t worry okay?”

“But...but you look so sad...and...you really make me worried.”

“...” Yunho couldn’t stand it anymore.He dragged Jaejoong out of his chair over to the bed.

“Boo please tell me what happened.”he pleaded again.Jaejoong then broke into tears and he received an embrace from the younger. “Jaejoong don’t cry...please don’t cry.”Sobs just continued.

“I’m sorry...*sobs*...you have too see me like this.”

“It’s okay...I think you still look beautiful.”he complimented.Yunho then wiped his tears with his thumb.After a few minutes,Jaejoong finally calmed down. “You should go wash your face.”The raven haired boy went to the bathroom and came out after a couple of minutes.

“You feeling better?”

“A bit better.”Yunho wrapped his arms around the elder’s slender waist.

“Do you want to know what happened?”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

“But I want to tell you...the reason I was so moody was because I just got rejected by Min.”

“I see...you feeling okay,then?”

“Yea...Yunho I wanna lie down on the bed.”

“Oh..sorry.”he and Jaejoong was now laying on the bed.Yunho’s arms were still around Jaejoong’s waist.Both were facing each other.

“Yunho...can you help me forget about my feelings towards Min?”

“But...why do you want to forget about him?”

“Because...I think...I like someone else now.”

“Oh...okay then...I’ll help you forget about him.”

“Um...can you...”

“Hmm?”

“Never mind...it’s nothing.”

“What?What do you want me to do?I’ll do anything...just to see a smile from you.”Jaejoong was mesmerized by those seductive words.

“Can you...umm...can you...kiss me on the lips?”he looked away and blushed which could rival a ripe tomato.

Yunho was very surprised on the words Jaejoong said to him.But he smiled a warm smile at the elder. “Sure.”He tilt the elder’s chin with a gentle grip and pressed a soft,gentle and passionate kiss on his red rosy lips.Jaejoong reacted to the kiss and started to deepened it.He carressed his raven and silky locks of hair.After a while they had to stop to catch their breath.Yunho trailed a few kisses before ending it.

“Did you enjoy it?”he breathed out.Jaejoong’s lips curled upwards. “Good...so why do you want me to kiss you?”

“Because the person I like now is..you.”

He chuckled a bit. “I love you too...I was waiting for a long time to tell you...but I didn’t have the courage to tell you.”They let out a few laughs.

“Yunho sing me a song.”

“‘I love you~’” it ended after a while. “I’m not good.”When Yunho look at Jaejoong,he found him sleeping.He softly giggled and pressed a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s lips. “Good night.”Jaejoong mumbled a few words. “I love you,Yunho.”


-End-
Comments are loved! ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment